Oxford City Royal Regatta
Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th August, 2018
Thank you to everyone who came and raced at the weekend. We look forward to seeing you all again in 2018 - dates are Sat 18th and Sun 19th Aug.
The regatta has been running consistently on the Isis river in Oxford since 1841 with only occasional breaks due to war and was originally organised by one of the clubs which formed the City of Oxford RC.
We regularly receive around 500 entries over the two days with crews competing in all boat types and thousands of spectators joining us both at our clubhouse and at the regatta village site at Longbridges, located next to the Finish for both the 1000m and 500m courses.
Taking place on 18th and 19th August, the 2018 regatta will feature a full programme of British Rowing open events with highly competitive racing for men, women, juniors and mixed crews.
If you have any queries relating to entries please contact the Entries Secretary Chris Thomson at
2017 REGATTA INFORMATION
We again used the EasyRegatta system for the 2017 event - follow the links on the Draw and Results page for more details.
Adobe Acrobat document [1.9 MB]
A short video showing some drone footage of Oxford City Royal Regatta from 2015. We may be live broadcasting this years' event, so stay tuned!
- Distinctive pewter tankards will be presented to the winners of all British Rowing open events.
- Winners of the invitation Sprint Eights will receive double sized quart pewter tankards.
- Legendary bar & disco on Saturday evening
- Hot breakfasts served on both days
- Barbecue/refreshments at the boathouse
- Weekend camping
- Drinks tent at the course finish line
- Full programme of British Rowing Open Events
- Quart Sprint Eights for men and women (Sat) and mixed crews on Sunday (by invitation only)
See the DRAW AND RESULTS PAGE for results of previous years events
Thank you all for coming!
175th Anniversary Logo & Poster Design by tothepoint.co.uk
City of Oxford Rowing Club
Tel: 01865 242576
Want to become a member?
Please visit the membership page for more information.
Current OURC's flag status:
For information on what the flag status means, visit the Weather and River Conditions page.