Oxford City Royal Regatta
Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th August, 2014
The Oxford City Royal Regatta is an historic and popular regatta held on the Isis - a beautiful stretch of the River Thames, and the scene of centuries of rowing history.
The Regatta is organized annually by the City of Oxford Rowing Club. Racing is over a 1000m course on Saturday and a 500m sprint on Sunday. Several hundred competitors take part in a range of events including British Rowing events (for Juniors, Novices, Seniors and Masters) Adaptive sculls and mixed crew events.
If you have any queries relating to entries please contact the Entries Secretary Chris Thomson
2014 REGATTA RESULTS
The results of the Saturday and Sunday Finals are available to download from here
- Distinctive pewter tankards will be presented to the winners of all British Rowing open events.
- Winners of the Sprint Eights will receive quart pewter tankards.
- Bar & disco
- Hot breakfasts
- Barbecue and weekend camping
- Drinks tent at the course finish line
- Full programme of British Rowing Open Events
- Quart Sprint Eights for men and women
- Adaptive 1x and 2x event
The 2013 Saturday and Sunday results are available to download from the DRAW AND RESULTS PAGE
Thank you all for coming!
More photographs from Chris King