Oxford City Royal Regatta
Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st August, 2016
The Oxford City Royal Regatta is an historic and popular regatta held on the Isis - a beautiful stretch of the River Thames, and the scene of centuries of rowing history.
The Regatta is organized annually by the City of Oxford Rowing Club. Racing is over a 1000m course on Saturday and a 500m sprint on Sunday. Several hundred competitors take part in a range of events including British Rowing events (for Juniors, Novices, Seniors and Masters) and mixed crew events.
If you have any queries relating to entries please contact the Entries Secretary Chris Thomson
2015 REGATTA INFORMATION
The Updates Saturday and Sunday Draws are available
linked on the Draw page here
Note changes to the invitation Quart Sprint Eights on the Sunday with single a mixed crew event. Invitation wil be sent out around mid-week toall Clubs with eights in the Draw each day
Final 2015 Regatta Poster.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [301.0 KB]
- Distinctive pewter tankards will be presented to the winners of all British Rowing open events.
- Winners of the invitation Sprint Eights will receive quart pewter tankards.
- Bar & disco
- Hot breakfasts
- Barbecue and weekend camping
- Drinks tent at the course finish line
- Full programme of British Rowing Open Events
- Quart Sprint Eights for men and women (Sat) and mixed crews on Sunday (by invitation only)
See the DRAW AND RESULTS PAGE for results of previous years events
Thank you all for coming!
More photographs from Chris King