Oxford City Royal Regatta
Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th August, 2012
Full results for the Regatta and Sprint events are now available at the link below and we will add pdf versions in the next few days for download from the Draw and Results page
Thank you all for coming!
The Oxford City Royal Regatta is an historic and popular regatta held on the Isis - a beautiful stretch of the River Thames, and the scene of centuries of rowing history.
The Regatta is organized annually by the City of Oxford Rowing Club. Racing is over a 1000m course on Saturday and a 500m sprint on Sunday. Several hundred competitors take part in a range of events including British Rowing events (for Juniors, Novices, Seniors and Masters) Adaptive sculls and mixed crew events.
This year's event takes place on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th of August 2012. Racing on Saturday is from 9am to 6pm and on Sunday from 9.00am until 4.30pm.
- Distinctive pewter tankards will be presented to the winners of all British Rowing open events.
- Winners of the Sprint Eights will receive quart pewter tankards.
- Bar & disco
- Hot breakfasts
- Barbecue and weekend camping
- Drinks tent at the course finish line
- Full programme of British Rowing Open Events
- Quart Sprint Eights for men and women
- Adaptive 1x and 2x event
More photographs from Chris King